• All jewelry purchases are final sale, although store credit is offered within 14 days of purchase date.
• Complimentary repairs are provided for jewelry purchased (excluding stone damage) for a period of one year from the date of purchase. This includes repairs due to manufacturing defects or workmanship issues. The customer is responsible for shipping costs associated with repairs. After the one-year warranty period, repairs will be offered for a fee on a case-by-case basis. The repair fee will depend on the extent of the damage and materials required. The customer will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with repairs after the warranty period. Stone repairs/replacements will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
• Niko Beth Jewelry is not responsible for any damage caused by mishandling, improper care, or normal wear and tear of jewelry.
• All repairs and modifications performed by external parties or unauthorized jewelers will void any warranties stated above.
• It is the customer's responsibility to provide accurate and up-to-date shipping information. Niko Beth Jewelry is not responsible for any delays or lost packages caused by incorrect shipping addresses or unforeseen circumstances during transit.
• I reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order at my discretion. In such cases, a full refund or the purchase price will be issued.
• All prices listed on nikobethjewelry.com are in USD and do not include any applicable taxes, customs duties, or shipping charges, unless stated otherwise.
• By completing a purchase, you agree to these terms and conditions.
• Please read these terms and conditions carefully before making a purchase. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me prior to placing your order.